Find Out Why A Smelly House May Not Be A Deal Breaker

Posted by Kevin Lapp on Thursday, March 16th, 2017 at 8:47am.

Why a Smelly House May Not Be a Deal Breaker..

--> Have you ever heard of an Ozone Shock Treatment? Dustin, Steve & Dan from A Buyers Choice Home Inspections - Red Deer, Alberta explain how an Ozone Shock Treatment could help you and your home.

** Ozone Shock Treatment, when done properly, is a safe and effective way to permanently deal with unpleasant odors in the home, vehicle or RV. It can also eliminate most bacteria and viruses on contact, making it a perfect solution to a "sick building".

--> Ozone, at high concentrates can be used to permanently remove any odor from second hand smoke, cooking odors, fire damage, musty smells, pet odors, even skunk.

** The idea is to hit the area with ultra-high levels of ozone for 1-10 hours and then air the space out.

The residual Ozone then reverts back to oxygen, chemical free and safe when done correctly.

 

Leave a Comment

Format example: you@domain.com
Format example: yourwebsitename.com

Sign up for email updates