Find Out Why a Smelly House May Not Be a Deal Breaker…
-- Have you ever heard of an Ozone Shock Treatment? Dustin, Steve & Dan from A Buyers Choice Home Inspections
– Red Deer explain how an Ozone Shock Treatment could help you and your (potential) home.
*** Ozone Shock Treatment, when done properly, is a safe and effective way to permanently deal with unpleasant odors in the home, vehicle or RV. It can also eliminate most bacteria and viruses on contact, making it a perfect solution to a "sick building".
-- Ozone, at high concentrates can be used to permanently remove any odor from second hand smoke, cooking odors, fire damage, musty smells, pet odors, even skunk. -- The idea is to hit the area with ultra-high levels of ozone for 1-10 hours and then air the space out.
** The residual Ozone then reverts back to oxygen, chemical free and safe when done correctly.