HOME MARKETING PLAN
Pre-Listing Research and Planning:
- Diligent Marketing Research. This leads to strategic pricing of your home. A guess is just not good enough.
- Thorough Research. We gain valuable insight by collecting feedback from every agent who shows your property.
- Company Team. Our team includes full-time office managers and Conveyance staff, all working hard to ensure your sale runs smoothly, no matter what comes up.
Staging, Showings, and Open Houses
- Staging and Strategic Marketing. We make pre-list preparations so we hit the ground running.
- Marketing. Our team has a dedicated Marketing team to ensure that we are leading the industry in marketing and technology strategies.
- Open Houses. Tried, tested and true. Your home will be available for viewing by buyers at convenient times.
- Weekly Homeowner Updates. We will provide you with feedback from showings, details about our marketing efforts and relevant activity in the marketplace.
- Prominent For Sale Sign. This will associate your home with one of Canada’s largest and most respected real estate companies.
Marketing the Home to Buyers
- Exposure on the Central Alberta Real Estate MLS® System. Hundreds of agents on the Central Alberta Real Estate Board and their buyers will have access to your home. We promise that your home will catch their eye.
- Active Marketing. Through consistent, daily prospecting, we’ll find a buyer for your home. We have thousands of buyers in our database already; chances are your home may be suitable for one of them.
- Websites and Internet Marketing. Lapp Realty takes Internet marketing of your home very seriously. Your home will be marketed on several websites and these include MLS.ca, Realtor.ca, creb.ca, LappRealty.ca, each of our agents websites and hundreds of more websites, social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and hundreds of neighbourhood or agent websites. Your home will be available to thousands of potential buyers, 24 hours a day. Market stats show that more than 94 percent of buyers use the Internet to search for their next home. We speak their language and ensure high-profile exposure through a number of sites. You will not get better Internet exposure with anyone else. Check them out yourself!
- Internet Virtual Tours & Photography. A professional photographer will expose your home to thousands of real estate websites. First impressions are a must and it starts with professional photography to draw buyers to your home.